The New Buildings team ensures that all contractual agreements regarding the construction and operation of each vessel are fully met promptly and efficiently.
Specifically, the department’s tasks correlate to:
- Shipbuilding contracts
- Technical specification & plan approval process
- Follow up with the site office supervision team at all stages of construction up to the delivery of the vessel
- Supervision team contracts/payments follow up
- Registration of vessel to Classification/Flag/IMO number assignment etc.
- Maker’s benefits follow-up
- Guarantee claims follow-up after each vessel’s delivery from the shipyard.